Is your website secure?
Yes. The WebSitePulse.com website uses a "Secure Socket Layer" (SSL) to protect all data provided by our customers. Only authorized personnel have access to this data for the sole purpose of processing service orders. As a result of our efforts to protect your Security and Privacy, we do not keep any of your financial information on our servers. We accept responsibility for your information while in our direct possession.
- Monitor SSL enabled servers
- Force SSL version
- URL protocol
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- HTTPS Basic target Type
Frequently asked questions
- Does WebSitePulse.com guarantee my privacy?
- Do you accept credit cards?
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does your service support Secure Socket Layer for ecommerce transactions?
- What should I monitor?