Location Correlated Notification Level
Each target can be set to use an individual Location correlated notification level specifying the conditions under which an alert should be sent. If this parameter is set to:
Normal - when a failure is detected a secondary check will be made from one of WebSitePulse monitoring locations and if the failure is confirmed then an alert will be sent.
Strong - the monitoring system will send an alert only if the failure is confirmed by another location and if it was detected by at least 50% of the monitoring locations selected to monitor the specific target.
Strict - requires that the error is detected and confirmed by all monitoring locations selected to monitor the specific target, before any alert is sent.
The Location correlated notification level can be changed at the Monitoring Locations page in the target configuration wizard.
- Notification Limits
- Location settings
- Notification Limit Reached Alert
- Error confirmation
Frequently asked questions
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- How do I know my website is operating correctly again?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?