DNS Server Target Type
The DNS server type check is made with standard DNS query. The default port for this check is (53/UDP). However you can define your own DNS server port.
The check is considered to be unsuccessful if the DNS server doesn't reply to the test request within 10 seconds or if some of the keywords that should appear in the response are missing.
- FTP Performance Target Type
- MySQL Advanced Target Type
- DNS query type
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- RTSP Basic Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What should I monitor?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?