SMS (Short Message Service) is a text message that can be sent to almost any cellular phone or other wireless device in the World. This notification service is provided directly through our multiple SMS gateways. Every alert to the SMS contacts is charged an additional fee and is billed to your monthly invoice. The majority of the wireless networks are charged at US$0.10 per SMS, but some may be more or less expensive.
The SMS notification contacts cannot receive reports by email.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay for the Service by check?
- Does WebSitePulse.com service work through a firewall?
- How do I Manage my account?
- I have more questions before I decide to use your services. How do I get answers?
- Do you provide technical support?