SSH Basic Target Type
The SSH port check tries to establish TCP connection to you SSH port (by default 22), and receive the SSH version of the SSH server.
By default all SSH servers return the SSH version in the welcome message. If the WebSitePulse agent doesn't receive a valid welcome message, the check is considered with failure status.
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
- URL Contacts
Frequently asked questions
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?