This feature allows you to add one or more "cookie" variables that will be sent to your web server with every request from our monitoring agent.
Please notice that you don't need to enter the cookies that are set during a transaction - our monitoring agent will take care of those automatically. Example:
This article applies to the Full-page and the Transaction monitoring services only.
- Include additional URLs to a fullpage test
- Include Traceroute Information
- HTTP Status Codes - 1xx
- Dependency Rules
- RTSP Basic Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Does WebSitePulse.com service work through a firewall?