This feature allows you to add one or more "cookie" variables that will be sent to your web server with every request from our monitoring agent.
Please notice that you don't need to enter the cookies that are set during a transaction - our monitoring agent will take care of those automatically. Example:
This article applies to the Full-page and the Transaction monitoring services only.
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Monitoring Frequency
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Include Traceroute Information
- Keep Monitoring Logs
Frequently asked questions
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- What types of applications are monitored?