Alerts escalation scheme explanation
The "Explain" field shows how the selected settings will be evaluated by the WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent. This allows you to select the alert escalation scheme that will best fit your needs. For a detailed scheme of the alerts that will be sent to each contact when a failure is detected you can check the "View Escalation Scheme" link at the bottom of the page.
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?