What happens if the problem with my website persists?
We continue checking your Website availability and response times at regular or increased intervals depending on your configuration. In the meantime, you continue receiving downtime messages until the problem is solved. When your website resumes its regular activity, you receive a notification that it is functioning normally again.
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?