FTP Basic Target Type
The FTP Basic check includes the creation of connection socket to your FTP server (by default on port 21) and waits for positive reply with status code "220" as defined in RFC 959.
If the FTP server doesn't reply with valid '220' welcome message, the check is marked as unsuccessful with an "Error in response" status.
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
- URL Contacts
Frequently asked questions
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?