The Backbone network is a high-speed network, which is at the top level of a hierarchical computer network forming a major pathway within the network. It provides connectivity between lower-level networks (LANs or subnetworks) and nodes in the hierarchy.
- Monitoring Locations
- Error types
- WebSitePulse Monitoring Location Labels
- Status Type
- Connection related alerts
- SNMP / Simple Network Management Protocol
- Web site / Website
- NNTP / Network News Transfer Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Ping?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?