What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
We monitor from multiple stations at diverse data centers. If a primary server fails, one of the remaining servers will immediately take on primary service with a synchronized copy of all data. Our servers monitor each other as well as your site.
- Location settings
- Location Correlated Notification Level
- Location status
- HTTP Status Codes - 2xx
Frequently asked questions
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?