Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
Very rarely you can receive false alerts. Our location correlated notification system makes sure that all errors are verified from other monitoring stations and only if they confirm the error, an alert is being sent. We constantly monitor and optimize the system, so you do not get alerted with no reason.
- Error confirmation
- MySQL Basic Target Type
- Alert on PING packet loss
- Page load timeout
- Monitoring Locations
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- What does it mean when my contacts are notified that my system is down?