Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
International Customers can select between multiple date formats and date separators for every user in their account. The following date formats are currently available:
mm/dd/yyyy (example 01/21/2007)
dd/mm/yyyy (example 21/01/2007)
yyyy/mm/dd (example 2007/01/21)
mm/dd/yy (example 01/21/07)
dd/mm/yy (example 21/01/07)
yy/mm/dd (example 07/01/21)
To modify your settings, please go to Users Management" in the Account section, select "edit" for the user and expand the "Interface Settings". You will see Date Format at the bottom of this section.
- URL Contacts
- Content Match
- NS record / Name Servers record
- Numeric Pagers Contacts
- UDP / User Datagram Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?