NS record / Name Servers record
An NS record (Name Servers record) specifies the Name Servers responsible for a specific domain name records.
- Certificate Authority Authorization (CAA) DNS records
- SMTP Servers Configuration
- Monitor SSL enabled servers
- PING information
- Simulate Parallel Connections
- MX record / Mail exchanger record
- NTLM / NT Lan Manager Authentication
- NNTP / Network News Transfer Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- Is it possible to monitor dynamically assigned IP addresses?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?