Content match is the ability of the WebSitePulse system to verify if a specific string of characters appears in the source code of an HTML web page. An alert can be sent in the event of a positive or negative match
- HTTP Performance Target Type
- Content Snapshot
- Content changes percentage
- Protocol and Content related alerts
- FTP Performance Target Type
Frequently asked questions
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?