Select the transport protocol that will be used to transfer data between our monitoring locations and your server. Our monitoring agent currently supports TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) and UDP (User Datagram Protocol). If you are not sure which protocol is used by your server please contact us.
- Force SSL version
- Connection related alerts
- URL protocol
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Reuse HTTP connections
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- TCP / Transmission Control Protocol
- POP3 / Post Office Protocol 3
- IP / Internet Protocol
- RMTP / Real Time Messaging Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- What does it mean when my contacts are notified that my system is down?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- How often does WebSitePulse.com check my site?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?