First Byte Time
First Byte Time is the time it takes to receive the first byte of the page HTML, graphic object or other web component after the TCP connection is completed. You can measure the time it takes the first byte of a website to download with our Website Test tool.
- Response time
- Target type categories
- Time zone
- Contact Time Zone
- Maximum time to wait for a test message
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Ping?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- How do I Manage my account?
- Can I cancel my service account?
- What is the billing cycle and when do you bill me for your services?