Maximum time to wait for a test message
This is the time our monitoring agent will wait before raising an error about the message not being delivered. Normally the WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent will connect to your POP3 server every 30 seconds and will check whether the message sent during the first step of the email transaction has been received. If the message arrives on time it will be deleted from the server, otherwise if the message is not found until the time limit expires an alert condition will be raised and alerts will be sent accordingly.
- Delay before receiving mail
- Time zone
- Response time
- Contact Time Zone
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Ping?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- How do I Manage my account?
- Can I cancel my service account?
- What is the billing cycle and when do you bill me for your services?