Time-out / Timeout
Time-out or a timeout is a period of time after which some condition becomes true if some event has not occurred. For example, a session that is terminated because its state has been inactive for a specified period of time is said to "time out".
- Time zone
- Response time
- Contact Time Zone
- Maximum time to wait for a test message
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
Frequently asked questions
- What is a Ping?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- How do I Manage my account?
- Can I cancel my service account?
- What is the billing cycle and when do you bill me for your services?