You can temporarily stop the monitoring from one or more locations that are testing your site. Just uncheck the Status checkbox at the "Monitoring Locations" configuration page and click "Save / Continue" button to update the settings. To activate the monitoring from the disabled locations just check the Status checkbox and save your settings.
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Where is the Current Status
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- HTTP Status Codes - 1xx
- HTTP Status Codes - 2xx
- HTTP Status Codes - 5xx
- Location settings
Frequently asked questions
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?