This configuration section allows you to choose which references to test and what test to perform on each selected type. For example if you are interested in the time needed to load a particular page you should disable the testing of the external references that are not needed to display the page properly like links and form submit locations. Additionally if you need to test whether the page functions properly and contains no dead links you should select the "Check availability" test for all reference groups. This test will only check whether the specified resources are present without trying to download them. Thus our monitoring agent will be able quickly to test your web page without imposing unnecessary bandwidth load.
- Number of references to test
- HTTPS Full-page Target Type
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
- Images testing
- Maximum depth level
Frequently asked questions
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- I'm concerned about someone hacking my website. Can you help?