Page Download Time
The Page Download Time usually refers to the time it takes a web browser or the WebSitePulse monitoring agent to download all objects and components of a specific web page.
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Save Your Dashboard Settings
- Where is the Current Status
Frequently asked questions
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- What should I monitor?
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?