Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Rich Internet applications (RIAs) are web applications that have the features and functionality of traditional desktop applications. RIAs typically run in a web browser, do not require software installation and keep the bulk of the data on the application server.
- Target type categories
- Ping Basic Target Type
- Monitoring Locations
- Firefox Transaction Recorder Features
- Windows Transaction Recorder Features
- IP / Internet Protocol
- ISP / Internet Service Provider
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
- TCP / Transmission Control Protocol
Frequently asked questions
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What does it mean when my contacts are notified that my system is down?
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?