Windows Transaction Recorder Features
The Windows transaction recorder is a small program, which has to be downloaded and installed on your Windows PC in order to be used. The current version is compatible with most Windows operating systems.
Once you start the Recorder it acts like a browser and records the transaction steps as you browse through your website. Once done recording, click "Upload" and the recorded transaction will be uploaded to your account. Since it can be started from any PC, it requires your username and account key for the upload.
- Supports login forms and form submittal;
- Supports secure pages (HTTPS);
- Supports frames and iframes;
- Supports popup windows;
- Supports Java-Script;
- Playback of the recorded transaction;
- Limited support for AJAX calls;
- Windows Users
- All kinds of websites and applications
- Dynamic websites
- Websites, which use Java-Script, popup windows, iframes
- Download the latest version from here;
- Close the WebSitePulse Transaction Recorder if it is running;
- Run the downloaded setup.exe file;
- Follow the installation steps;
- Run the newly installed Transaction Recorder.
- Firefox Transaction Recorder Features
- Web-based Transaction Recorder Features
- Windows Transaction Recorder Help
- Record next step in transaction
- Monitoring Locations
- IIS / Internet Information Services
- NTLM / NT Lan Manager Authentication
- Monitoring Agent
- Rich Internet Applications (RIA)
Frequently asked questions
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?