Firefox Transaction Recorder Features
The Firefox Transaction Recorder works as a browser extension for the Firefox browser. In order to use it, you have to download it and install it as an add-on. The current version is compatible with the most recent versions of Firefox.
Once installed, you need to open the browser, click the "record" button and start browsing within the browser itself. A sidebar can be opened containing all individual steps with their respective properties. Once recorded, the transaction can be saved or uploaded. The recorder can also open previously saved transactions.
For complete details, screenshots and download links, please click here.
- Supports login forms and form submittal;
- Supports secure pages (HTTPS);
- Supports frames, iframes and AJAX calls;
- Supports popup windows;
- Supports Java-Script;
- Supports all Web 2.0 components
- Currently does not playback the recorded transaction
- Compatible with every OS, the Firefox browser is compatible with
- Linux, Mac and Windows users
- All kinds of websites and applications
- Dynamic websites
- Websites, which use Java-Script, popup windows, AJAX and other Web 2.0 components
- Windows Transaction Recorder Features
- Web-based Transaction Recorder Features
- Windows Transaction Recorder Help
- Transaction Start URL
- Record next step in transaction
Frequently asked questions
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?