The additional target notes can be set up from the "Basic Settings" configuration page and can be different for each target in your WebSitePulse account. To include this information in your alerts add the < targetnotes > tag in the message content on the "Alert Contents" configuration page.
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Monitoring Frequency
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Include Traceroute Information
- Keep Monitoring Logs
Frequently asked questions
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- What types of applications are monitored?