Telnet Basic Target Type
Use this option if you want our monitoring agent only to open a connection to your Telnet server (by default 23/TCP) port.
If the monitoring agent is able to create a connection socket to your Telnet, the check is marked as OK.
- FTP / File Transfer Protocol
- Ping / Packet Internet Gropper
- HTTP / HyperText Transfer Protocol
- URL Contacts
Frequently asked questions
- What types of applications are monitored?
- Can you monitor wireless routers?
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?