A website defacement is the substitution of the original home page by a system hacker that breaks into a web server and alters the hosted website creating one of his own.
Frequently asked questions
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- I'm concerned about someone hacking my website. Can you help?
- How do I know my website is operating correctly again?
- Will the traffic on my website increase by performing the Monitoring Service?