HTTPS Full-page Target Type
The HTTPS Full-page option allows you to monitor the contents of a specific HTTPS page including all page components like images, styles etc. The HTTPS Full-page check includes the steps of HTTPS Performance Type but also downloads all page components and if required follows the links on the page to test if they are working properly. As in the HTTPS performance test you can match the page contents against specific keywords or check the filesize and/or MD5 checksum.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Save Your Dashboard Settings
- Where is the Current Status
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- HTTP Full-page Target Type
- URL protocol
- HTTP basic target type
- Page load timeout
- HTTPS Basic target Type
- Page Download Time
- URL Contacts
- HTML / Hypertext Markup Language
- TLS / Transport Layer Security
- Fullpage Failed
Frequently asked questions
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- I'm concerned about someone hacking my website. Can you help?
- Do you provide WAP monitoring?