The WebSitePulse.com monitoring agent will alert you not only if your site is down but also when it is responding slower and when the check takes more than the amount of time you have specified in your target configuration. In most cases these warning messages can be ignored but they might also indicate serious server load or network problems.
- Soft timeout alerts
- Page load timeout
- Request Timeout
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
- Connection related alerts
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?