Web-based Transaction Recorder Features
The web-based transaction recorder runs in your browser and you do not need to download and install anything on your PC. It can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet, works with most of the operating systems and most of the web browsers.
Once launched, it acts like a browser. You enter the starting URL and start browsing the website. It will record the steps exactly as you make them. Once done, click "Save&Finish" and the recorded transaction will be uploaded to your targets list. Since it can be launched only from the member control panel, which requires log in first, it does not require your username for the upload.
- Supports login forms and form submission
- Supports secure pages (HTTPS)
- Does not playback the recorded transaction
- Does not support popup windows
- Limited support for Java-Script
- Does not support AJAX calls
- Static and simple websites
- Websites, which do not have extensive use of Java-Script, and have no use of popup windows, AJAX and other Web 2.0 components
Due to the specifics of this recorder and the way it works it can be launched only when you start configuring a web transaction for monitoring.
- Windows Transaction Recorder Features
- Firefox Transaction Recorder Features
- Windows Transaction Recorder Help
- Record next step in transaction
- Recommended action
- RTSP / Real-Time Streaming Protocol
- IDS / Intrusion Detection Systems
- Voice call contact
- TLS / Transport Layer Security
Frequently asked questions
- How often does WebSitePulse.com check my site?
- If I cancel my account in the middle of the month, are you going to charge me for the whole month?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?