Can I use WebSitePulse public statistics without the WebSitePulse logo being displayed on my page?
Yes, you can and there are two ways to achieve this. First while you create or edit a public report, you can select one of your logos to be displayed on the report, which can be uploaded at any time. Second, you can create and host your own style sheet and provide us with the URL of the CSS file containing your customized style sheet. We also provide a sample style sheet, which should be used as a sample, can be modified and uploaded to your server.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Keep Monitoring Logs
- Logo Upload Requirements
- Monitor SSL enabled servers
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
Frequently asked questions
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?