SMTP / Simple Mail Transfer Protocol
SMTP stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol. A protocol used to exchange electronic mail (email) between computers. Although proprietary mail systems and webmail systems use their own non-standard protocols to access mail box accounts on their own mail servers, all use SMTP to sending and receiving email from outside their own systems.
- SMTP Authentication
- SMTP Target Type
- SMTP server configuration
- SMTP Servers Configuration
- Mail Round-trip scenarios
Frequently asked questions
- What types of applications are monitored?
- What should I monitor?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?