A DNS Server is a server that contains a list with certain IP addresses and hostnames and translates a hostname to its corresponding IP address.
In other words it matches domain names like websitepulse.com to their IP addresses -- 22.214.171.124
You can instantly test a DNS server with our Server Test tools.
- Secondary Mail Server
- DNS Server Target Type
- SIP Advanced target type
- SMTP server configuration
- Configure a server for receiving mail
Frequently asked questions
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What should I monitor?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?