HTTPS Advanced Target Type
Use this option if you want our monitoring agent to make a specific HTTPS check.
The monitoring process includes socket connection to HTTPS port (by default 443), establishment of SSL connection and server certificate validation.
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- RTMP Advanced Target
- Advanced Target Types
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- SIP Advanced target type
- Web application
- Fullpage Other External
- IP address / Internet Protocol address
- Voice call contact
- Connect Time
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?