DNS error occurs when a browser or the WebSitePulse monitoring agent attempts to locate the tested website or web page and is not being able to obtain the corresponding IP address
- ICMP / Internet Control Message Protocol
- Numeric Pagers Contacts
- URL Contacts
- Voice call contact
Frequently asked questions
- What is the purpose of Traceroute information and how to activate it?
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?