Compare webpage against a cached content
Select which cache will be used for this test. You can choose between the first available cache which was saved after the target was last modified, and the last available cache which was captured during the previous test of this target.
If you don't want to be alerted regarding small updates which are made during the page lifetime we recommend you to select the "Last cache" option and set the difference percentage to 80% or more. To detect even minor changes on the monitored web page set the comparison limit to 1% and select to compare it against the first cached page.
- Content changes percentage
- MD5 checksunm test
- Content Snapshot
- FTP Performance Target Type
- Filesize check
Frequently asked questions
- How to monitor a SQL server?
- Does it matter what my Website and Web server technical platform is (example: NT, Apache, Linux, UNIX, MAC)?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?