Copy target settings
Instead of going through over all configuration steps, WebSitePulse.com allows you create a new target and copy all settings from a target that is already in your account. All you need to do is to enter a unique name and some basic details for the new target. All other settings including monitoring locations, alert configuration, reports by email, scheduled downtime, dependency rules and takeover configuration will be copied to your new target.
You can always use the target configuration wizard to update the target settings later.
- RTSP / Real-Time Streaming Protocol
- HTTPD / Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Daemon
- RMTP / Real Time Messaging Protocol
- Fullpage Images
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- Is it possible to monitor dynamically assigned IP addresses?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- I can monitor my own servers locally. Why do I need WebSitePulse.com?
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?