Copy target settings
Instead of going through over all configuration steps, WebSitePulse.com allows you create a new target and copy all settings from a target that is already in your account. All you need to do is to enter a unique name and some basic details for the new target. All other settings including monitoring locations, alert configuration, reports by email, scheduled downtime, dependency rules and takeover configuration will be copied to your new target.
You can always use the target configuration wizard to update the target settings later.
- Contact copy
- Content Snapshot
- Exclude URLs from a fullpage test
- Monitoring Frequency
- Check Timeout / Connection Timeout
Frequently asked questions
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?