HTTPS Advanced Target Type
Use this option if you want our monitoring agent to make a specific HTTPS check.
The monitoring process includes socket connection to HTTPS port (by default 443), establishment of SSL connection and server certificate validation.
- Current Status for your Google page
- Using Firefox browser? Take the Current Status with you.
- Using Tooltips for quick access to details
- Configure your Country-specific Date Formats
- RTMP Advanced Target
- Advanced Target Types
- MS SQL Advanced Target Type
- HTTP Advanced Target Type
- SIP Advanced target type
Frequently asked questions
- How can I monitor a secure IMAP?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?