Enter the location of the file that will be tested on your server.
For FTP servers you can specify a file path to download a specific file or a folder path to check the list of all files in that folder.
The HTTP/HTTPS advanced monitoring option allows you to set only GET requests so if you need to monitor a more complex HTTP request you might want to use one of our Performance, Full-page or Transaction monitoring services.
Frequently asked questions
- How to prevent web browsers from caching?
- I have a user name/password protected page. Can your service verify it is working?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What is WSDL / Web Service Definition Language?