Select your host from the ones that are already in your account or enter a new one. You can use either the host name or the IP Address of your website or server depending on your monitoring needs. If you enter a host name like www.domain.com our monitoring agent will perform a DNS lookup with every check. This will slow the monitoring process a little and will increase the total response time recorded by our agent but it will alert you in case there is a problem with your DNS record or with your domain registration.
Host Name - amazon.com, yahoo.com, mysite.com, etc
IP Address - 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 2001:4800:7818:104:be76:4eff:fe05:5f2e, etc.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I use WebSitePulse public statistics without the WebSitePulse logo being displayed on my page?
- Does WebSitePulse offer DNS monitoring?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- Do I have to download and install client software on my website to use your monitoring service?
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?