My Website is hosted with an ISP. How would your monitoring services help me?
Your ISP cannot check if your website is accessible from outside, where your customers are. When WebSitePulse.com monitors your website, it does it remotely simulating your real customers’ experience.
- Monitoring Locations
- Windows Transaction Recorder Features
- Reuse HTTP connections
- Web-based Transaction Recorder Features
- Firefox Transaction Recorder Features
Frequently asked questions
- What exactly is being checked and monitored?
- What is the advantage for me of the WebSitePulse remote monitoring service?
- What happens if your monitoring server goes down?
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- How can I prevent monitoring from throwing off my website statistics?