Maximum alerts per cycle
This field defines the maximum number of alerts that will be sent to your notification contact when a repeating failure is detected. Please notice that if you have set your alerts cycle to a value different than zero you will receive the specified number of message on every cycle until the target recovers.
- Maximum depth level
- Maximum time to wait for a test message
- Alerts Cycle
- Soft timeout alerts
- Notification Limits
Frequently asked questions
- Is it possible that some of the alerts I receive are false?
- What happens if your system detects a problem with my monitored website and web server?
- Can WebSitePulse.com notify multiple contacts upon a failure?
- How to set Android and iOS notification contacts
- Why do you support multiple geographic monitoring stations?